- Enquiries to Yogabliss – information received from non-clients via our website, by email or by text (message, name and email address or telephone number) is used to follow up on queries and is held for up to a year.
- Mailing list – details of clients (students) that complete a health declaration in class (name, contact details, next of kin and health information) are added to Yogabliss’ mailing list so they can be kept in touch with class information. All mailings have information on how to opt out. This information is used for class management and is held for at least seven years for insurance purposes and tax obligations.
- Digital attendance registers – via the booking system is held for at least seven years for insurance purposes.
- Emails – sent from clients and non-clients. Important messages are saved in our filing system, otherwise emails retained for up to two years.
- Payment data - excluding card information which we do not receive at any time. Received via accounting and banking systems such as Bookwhen and Paypal and saved for at least seven years for accounting and tax obligations.
- Third parties - except where required by law, we do not share data with third parties or sell contact lists.
- Information held by Yogabliss is accessed by staff working for Yogabliss and contractors working on Yogabliss’ IT and may be shared, on a need to basis, with other teachers at Yogabliss, e.g. if they are covering a class.
For queries about Data Protection, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org